Program CoordinatorElon University
Elon University is currently accepting applications for a Program Coordinator- Center for Equity and Inclusive Excellence. This is a fulltime, 30 hour per week position.
This position will coordinate all logistics for educational programming offered in the Center for Equity and Inclusive Excellence. The Program Coordinator will also develop, coordinate and disseminate communication materials for the Center via web and any other necessary communication mediums. This position will provide support in a number of capacities to the bias and gender-based violence response system including serving in a limited on-call capacity during the work week.
- Coordinate logistics for Winter Term programming focused on diversity, equity and inclusion
- Coordinate logistics for DiversityEDU, the Intercultural Consciousness Certificate Program, the Anti-Bias Training Curriculum, Inclusive Lens Workshops and various other offerings from the Center for Equity Development and Inclusive Excellence
- Coordinate office logistics, such as creating communication plans, meeting coordination systems, inclusive excellence grant review processes, and other center-wide functions
- Serve in a limited on-call rotation for gender-based violence response
- Serve as a process advocate for bias response.
- Coordinate Center communications
- Update and archive university-wide communications related to diversity, inclusion and equity development as needed.
- Create and disseminate Center brochures and resource/educational materials.
- Serve on several university-wide committees that collaborate with the Center.
Master’s Degree preferred or comparable education and experience.
Application deadline is June 30, 2019.
To apply and for more information, go to https://elon.peopleadmin.com/
Elon University is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to a diverse faculty, staff and student body and welcomes all applicants.