Lead Electrician & Experienced HelpersDC Electric of Raleigh
Looking for qualified Lead Electricians and motivated experienced Helpers for commercial/residential remodel.
Health Benefits, Vacation pay, and 401K.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 3+ years’ experience remodel / new construction in residential / commercial
- Honest, Dependable, Detail Oriented, Clean Cut
- Strong customer service / communication skills and the ability to explain and educate the customer on their electrical needs
- Work effectively in a service oriented environment subject to frequently changing priorities.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week and some overtime as needed
- Be able to climb, bend, lift, stoop and crawl
- Be efficient and organized with strong troubleshooting skills
- Must have own hand tools
- Must have clean driving record
- A good understanding of current Electrical Code
- Effectively communicate with supervisors, coworkers, contractors and customers
- Manage a project from start to completion with minimal supervision
- Wire new construction, remodel projects and complete service calls
- Read and interpret blueprints, specifications, schematics, and other reference materials to determine appropriate job requirements
- Estimate time required and materials needed to complete jobs profitably
- Basic computer skills for use with email, purchase orders, quotes, work orders, etc.
If you possess these skills and are interested in joining our team, please send in your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!