Established Company seeking highly motivated individual for installation, maintenance & testing of Uninterruptible Power Supplies & Battery Systems.
- Basic electronics and electrical knowledge is required.
- Fundamental understanding of AC / DC theory.
- Interpretation of technical documentation including schematics.
- Experience working on single and 3 phase UPS systems is preferred.
- Familiarity with the use of electrical test equipment (DVM, Oscilloscope, etc.).
- Intermediate level of computer skill preferred.
- This should include but not limited to Microsoft Office, PDF Converter Professional and Outlook.
- Must capture and deliver relevant data to home office and to customer via technical reports.
Candidate must provide a valid driver’s license and be able to secure a rental vehicle, hotel and meals while traveling. Coverage area is North Carolina, South Carolina and southern Virginia. Expense reimbursement every two weeks. Offering competitive salary, overtime, company vehicle, 401K & healthcare benefits. Clean driving record a MUST.
Candidates please apply now to email your resume.