IT Support Specialist IICity of Greenville, NC
City of Greenville invites applications for the position of:
IT Support Specialist II
The Information Technology (IT) Department is seeking a motivated individual to work in a team environment with the City's IT staff as a specialist in providing hardware, software, and networking support to users.
FLSA Status - Non Exempt
- Three or more years of experience providing service to Microsoft Windows 7/8/10; including installation, configuration, administration, and maintenance of hardware and software in a business environment.
- An associate's degree or higher in computer science, business administration or in a related field.
- Microsoft 2008/2012/2016 Server
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Imaging and Package Deployment
- Wireless networking (WiFi, 4g, etc.)
- Mobile devices (Apple, Android, etc.)
- CompTia A+
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- personal computers, peripherals, and associated hardware and software.
- troubleshooting and analyzing problems and taking appropriate action.
- operating computer and related equipment and instructing others in their use.
- working effectively in a team setting.
- handle multiple problems.
- understand and carry out oral and/or written instructions.
- sustain prolonged visual concentration.
- communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- operate assigned equipment, including computer equipment and various software packages.
- work cooperatively with City officials, other employees, and the general public.
- work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others.