Athletics Landscaping TechnicianCary Academy
Cary, NC Internship
Posted on July 1, 2018
Cary Academy is an independent, coed, college preparatory day school for students in grades 6-12.
We are accepting applications for a full-time Athletics Landscaping Technician
- Assist the Landscaping Supervisor in all aspects of landscaping operations, including but not limited to: mowing, trimming, blowing, seeding, weeding, fertilizing, pruning, planting, snow removal and other general property maintenance.
- Work with the Athletic Department and Landscaping Supervisor to establish and update a cyclical schedule of ongoing maintenance and refurbishment of the school’s athletic fields and related outdoor facilities in a manner that does not interfere with ongoing school activities and events as much as possible. Perform assigned responsibilities per the schedule.
- Works with Landscaping Supervisor to perform chemical application activities as needed.
- Perform general repair and basic maintenance on equipment and vehicles used for landscaping operations as scheduled or as needed.
- Provide logistical support for large campus activities and events including, but not limited to parking and traffic control, transport, setup and/or breakdown of equipment, materials and vehicles, and guest assistance.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by the Landscaping Supervisor and/or Director of Facilities including, but not limited to basic facilities repair and maintenance, project support, and assistance with vehicles.
- Provide input to the Landscaping Supervisor and/or Athletics Director for improvements or changes to campus landscaping operations. Make recommendations to the Landscaping Supervisor and Athletics Director to improve the safe, efficient, and effective operations of Cary Academy (2%).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Applications must be received by July 13, 2018.