Technical Support Administrative AssistantBulk TV & Internet
Technical Support Administrative Assistant
Under general supervision, performs staff assistance on moderate to complex projects and programs pertaining to administrative, organization, operation and budgeting considerations, and performs related work as required. Maintains appropriate files, prepares correspondence, reports and other written documentation as necessary.
Nature & Scope
Act as Technical Service Department’s liaison with satellite television providers, vendors and suppliers to negotiate best pricing, part availability, part substitution and shipping. Coordinate with other concerned parties concerning the coordination of activities related to efficient operations.
Provide assistance to resolve customer complaints in a timely and cost-effective manner. Answer a low volume of customer calls or overflow, open service cases and keys data as required. Investigates and provides amicable resolution to all billing disputes to include repair services, RMA’s, parts and shipping charges.
Assist with the RMA database, tracks returns to insure credits are received within 15 days and generate invoices as required, responds to general inquiries. Maintain database of Equipment Transfers, TSG service inventory and test equipment.
Assist with the location and enlistment of reliable subcontractors and negotiate reasonable rates for services. Partner with accounting to ensure all required documents are maintained for each contractor to include MSA, COI and Confidentiality Agreement.
Collects, analyzes, and interprets statistical data, prepares written reports and makes recommendations. Evaluates existing administrative policies and techniques; proposes new policies and procedures; prepares materials for, and assists in presentation of data. Plans and coordinates department activities such as training and staff meetings.
Assist with the development and facilitation of a Customer Satisfaction Program to include building and maintaining relationships with customers, drive customer retention and growth, conduct customer satisfaction surveys providing statistical data and feedback to ensure an extraordinary customer experience.
Shift will be between 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM EST, hours subject to change dependent on company and customer needs.
Perform additional administrative and clerical support as direct by Dir. Technical Services.
Education and Experience Required
- H.S. diploma with 4 years of increasingly responsible administrative experience in a fast paced technical service environment, or an AA degree with 2 years of equivalent experience, additional experience may off-set educational requirements. DIRECTV, Dish Network or cable TV experience preferred. Experience with Sales Force CRM a plus.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of business administration, organization, basic accounting, research and report writing, modern front office practices and procedures, including efficient record keeping.
- Familiar with operating Quality Assurance programs such as customer satisfactions surveys, service call flow, customer complaint resolution and process development and implementation.
- Intermediate computer skills with ability to efficiently navigate Windows Operating System and Windows based programs such as Excel, Word, and Outlook as well as other data bases, web based and CRM programs.
- Ability to independently plan, organize, schedule, coordinate and make decisions and judgments relating to assigned projects and other responsibilities; applying sound analytical decision-making processes and approaches, communicating effectively, verbally and in writing, in a diverse range of audiences and settings.
- Excellent telephone, verbal and written business communications, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills. Ability to negotiate rates effectively.
- Ability to work overtime, holidays and weekends as required.
- May be requested to obtain industry related certifications relating to technology and theory for familiarization purposes only.
- Sales Force experience a plus
Major Machines, Equipment Used:
Computer, phones (headset may be required), fax, copier and other general office equipment.
Generally works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.
Please visit our website at www.BulkTV.com and click the “About Us” tab at the top of the page - Click “Jobs” and select “Technical Support Administrative Assistant”
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - Please indicate “Technical Support Administrative Assistant” in Subject line
No phone calls or walk-ins please