Junior Sales RepresentativeBulk TV & Internet
Junior Sales Representative
Start gaining experience and building a career in sales with Bulk TV & Internet, a national industry leader in commercial television, network and voice solutions based out of Raleigh, NC.
Rated among the list of Best Places to Work in the Triangle by the Triangle Business Journal for nine years, Bulk TV & Internet is seeking highly motivated individuals to join the Junior Sales Representative program. The entry-level sales position offers a strong foundation in product knowledge, internal processes and Salesforce for those with a desire to grow their earning potential and advance their career in the sales field.
- Nationwide business-to-business cold calling
- Prequalify prospects for the inside sales team
- Generally explain company products/services and answer questions
- Present applicable rebuttals to overcome objections
- Manage a personal pipeline with timely follow-up tasks
- Conduct accurate data entry and updates in the company database
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- SalesForce.com experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Motivated to exceed monthly performance goals
- Able to prioritize tasks and manage time wisely
The Junior Sales Representative program begins with a year in an outbound lead generation role. Upon successfully meeting advancement goals, individuals are considered for open positions on the sales team (pending availability).
This is the ideal position for candidates seeking to enter the sales field or build upon prior sales experience. Bulk TV offers a competitive salary, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package, and fun perks including company outings and weekly catered lunches.
Please visit our website at www.BulkTV.com and click the “About Us” tab at the top of the page - Click “Jobs” and select “Junior Sales Representative”
*Please Note: To be considered for employment, submission of a current resume is required*
*No phone calls or walk-ins please