Junior Sales RepresentativeBulk TV & Internet
Junior Sales Representative
Attention all highly motivated and driven individuals looking to begin a successful career in sales: we want YOU for our Jr. Sales Representative program.
Warning…this message may not be suitable for all audiences. If you don’t possess a strong work ethic, you aren’t competitive, or if you aren’t interested in developing your skills and advancing your career with a nationally recognized, growing organization, we encourage you to stop reading now.
This message is only intended for the following:
· Someone with no fear—well maybe fear of some things (like spiders), but a willingness to cold call businesses across the country. Someone with a winning personality and the ability to build rapport with strangers in an effort to provide a service they need and want for less (even if they don’t know it yet)…no, really there is a reason we are #1 in the industry
· Someone who can articulately and professionally present rebuttals to overcome objections (kind of like being asked out on a date with the best looking person in your high school class and not taking “no” for an answer)
· Someone who can manage a personal pipeline and timely follow-up tasks—basically someone who is responsible, detail-oriented and doesn’t have to be micro-managed (because nobody likes that)
· Someone who can sling data and cross reference our data to the company’s website, which can be boring…we know, but we’ll let you listen to your own music as long as you don’t sing too loud.
· Someone with strong computer skills—not computer programmer level, but we need you to be able to navigate a database (preferably Salesforce.com), demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Someone with strong verbal and written communication who is able to construct a professional email, without the use of emojis
· Someone who hates losing more than they love winning and motivated to exceed monthly performance goals—there are bonuses involved—and advance to our kick ass sales team.
COMPANY BACKGROUND: Here’s where we tell you that you can work for an outstanding company with a proven track record of success, blah, blah, blah…wait. We are an outstanding company and we do have a proven track record of success. We're Bulk TV & Internet, and we are the leading provider of television, network and voice solutions to commercial properties nationwide.
Here's what we can provide for you:
· Casual work environment
· Unbelievable Medical and dental benefits
· Quarterly company parties
· Company-paid gym membership options
· Free lunch once a week (yes, there actually is such a thing as a free lunch)
· Friendly and accepting co-workers
· An employment opportunity where you are given a strong foundation and training with potential to advance to our sales team if you blow us away with your awesomeness
We're a medium-sized company that operates like a large family. If you're willing to learn, contribute and grow with us, we'd like to hear from you.
Please visit our website at www.BulkTV.com and click the “About Us” tab at the top of the page - Click “Jobs” and select “Junior Sales Representative”
*Please Note: To be considered for employment, submission of a current resume is required*
No phone calls or walk-ins please