IT DirectorBulk TV & Internet
- Plan and direct the strategic goals and initiatives of Bulk TV & Internet’s global information technology organization in alignment with company objectives.
- Operational management of the IT organization including Infrastructure, Cyber Security, and Enterprise Applications (Salesforce CRM and NetSuite ERP/PSA).
- Maintain organizational effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing IT solutions across a global organization.
- Lead an internal global IT staff of 10+ manage IT budget in excess of $2MM as well as relationships with key vendors and third parties.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand organizational business goals, IT strategies, and IT industry trends to develop comprehensive technology strategies and next generation roadmaps.
- Lead IT organization in strategic and operational planning related to the corporate IT environment, including fostering innovation, organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources, planning support structures and guiding IT best-practices.
- Create a service-oriented culture with focus on empowering the business and its employees to do their jobs efficiently and conveniently while enhancing collaboration across the global enterprise.
- Collaborate to support Engineering organization objectives with regards to R&D / Product Development initiatives (e.g. customer-facing portal and IoT/connected room market trends)
- Manage global IT spend by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, , analyzing variances, identifying inefficiencies (process and pricing) and initiating corrective action.
- Successfully gain endorsement from both the technical and operations communities for new and compelling IT strategies and roadmaps.
- Plan and execute major implementations and modifications to organizational systems and IT processes.
- Innovate and develop cyber security strategies for the IT security environment, including policies, procedures and governance programs for the corporate environment. Support client relationships and business development through security audit requests related analyses.
- Develop capabilities of direct reports and recruit additional talent as needed to support the IT function.
- Articulate and validate the organization’s obligations against relevant customer, management, security, and compliance frameworks.
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Enhance communications reach to employees, improving their connection and collaboration with the organization.
- Bachelor’s in Business, CS, MIS, or an equivalent degree.
- At least 10 years’ work experience in an IT management and executive leadership role
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (written, oral, listening, influencing, coaching, strategic planning.)
- Strong business acumen; sound business-sense and judgment.
- Prior global IT leadership experience in B2B / field services intensive industry.
- Familiarity with NIST Cyber Security Framework and PCI DSS standards.
- CISSP, CISSP-ISSMP, PCIP, CRISC or other relevant certifications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, or requirements.
EEO Statement: Bulk TV is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and strictly prohibits all forms of unlawful harassment and discrimination based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age over 40, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition or any other basis protected by law.
Please visit our website at www.BulkTV.com and click the “About Us” tab at the top of the page - Click “Jobs” and select “IT Director”
Please submit resume to email@example.com - Please indicate “IT Director” in Subject line
No phone calls or walk-ins please