Installation Manager - Satellite HeadendsBulk TV & Internet
Installation Manager - Satellite Headends
Bulk TV & Internet, a national Commercial Satellite and Internet company based in Raleigh, NC, is seeking an Installation Manager to provide support to field technicians in the installation of high definition delivery systems in the hospitality industry.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- College degree preferred
- 2-3 years of SMATV related experience
- Good organizational, time management, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints/as-builts, safety rules, operations manual, and written directions
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion
- Skills sufficient to maintain productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to explain product offerings to customers regarding commercial television services
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, required
- Strong ability to solve problems, take initiative, and develop installation solutions for customers
- Strong attention to detail; must be able to work independently and make sound business judgments in regards to all installation matters
- Must be self-motivated and results driven
- Must be able to manage time well and provide accurate reporting
- Working knowledge of RF distribution and devices
- Experience with SWiM and Pro:Idiom technology a definite plus
- Manage installations of SMATV headends and DRE systems in the hospitality industry
- Provide technical assistance to technicians in the field
- Communicate project status updates and recommendations to the Project Management Team
- Assist Technical Support department with Post-Installation support
- Using industry and product knowledge to prepare and deliver custom quotes
- Provide phone and email correspondence with customers
- Provide assistance to customer through entire installation process
- Work with engineering to create creative solutions for unique customer challenges
Speaking on phone, sitting, standing, talking, walking, typing, making decisions, concentrating on tasks, adjusting to changes, organizing, calculating.
This position operates in an office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the position. All employees may have other duties assigned at any time.
Please visit our website at www.BulkTV.com and click the “About Us” tab at the top of the page - Click “Jobs” and select “Installation Manager - Satellite Headends”
Please submit resume to email@example.com - Please indicate “Installation Manager - Satellite Headends” in Subject line
No phone calls or walk-ins please