Chief Financial OfficerBulk TV & Internet
Chief Financial Officer
Bulk TV & Internet, DCI-Design Communications, and Ethostream --- Now One Company
The Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”) serves as a critical member of the executive leadership team, partnering closely with the Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”), other senior executives, Board of Directors and other stakeholders in leading the Company’s global financial and administrative functions, assisting in formulation and execution of the company’s strategy, and ownership of the Key Performance Indicators (“KPI’s”), analytics and overall management information system.
The CFO will lead finance, financial systems, tax, corporate accounting, reporting, internal audit and control environment, treasury and cash management, bank relations, risk management, controls, investor relations, revenue recognition, legal, procurement, and facilities. In addition, the CFO will be an active member and leader of the business forecasting and supply chain management. Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing advice and support to the CEO, shareholders, Board of Directors, and other corporate leaders and their staff to make informed financial and operational decisions, consistent with corporate strategy, objectives and investment thesis. This will include making effective presentations to small and large groups of stakeholders.
- Working with the operating units and corporate functions to provide the optimum legal and operating structure to support the business.
- Providing counsel and guidance around the strategic and financial implications of operational decisions.
- Developing and monitoring key metrics to the management team to enable them to effectively operate the business.
- Developing funding strategies to sustain the growth rate of the company and maintain a capital structure that cost effectively funds growth.
- Providing financial oversight, evaluation, and related due diligence with corporate development activity including M&A, investments, divestitures, and other growth opportunities.
- Ensuring all financial systems and controls reflect “best practices” for critical financial processes. This will also include maintaining a strong and proactive financial organization committed to achieving like performance.
- Provide the necessary leadership, analysis, and business insight to ensure the timely and accurate reporting of the financial plans and forecast, cash flows (monthly and weekly), trends in KPI’s, and other financial performance metrics to the CEO and the Company, Shareholders, and the Board of Directors.
- Maintaining the utmost standards in data integrity with reporting and speaking with credibility. Managing and being responsive to data and reporting requests from the banks and the private equity partners.
- Effectively managing and reporting on cash flow and working capital to meet expectations and requirements of various stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory, corporate and taxation authority requirements.
- Managing investor, investment banking, and commercial relationships required to meet the company’s capital needs and inspire confidence of all stakeholders.
- Managing relationships with a broad range of external constituents including Board Members, private-equity sponsors, investment and commercial bankers, rating agencies, analysts, outside auditors, and financial consultants.
- Interacting with customers as part of the sales process.
- Preparing annual operating and capital budgets and periodic update forecasts.
- Leading the strategic planning process. Preparing strategic plans and providing periodic updates and forecasts.
- Coaching and developing staff in their efforts to lead and develop their functions within the company.
- Establishing a work environment that attracts and retains critical talent and is consistent with growth, profitability, and corporate values.
- Holding people accountable for results and ensuring the organization is aligned to achieve objectives.
- Helping build corporate culture in providing a workplace where people thrive.
Qualifications & Experience
Undergraduate degree. MBA preferred. CPA preferred
The ideal candidate is a seasoned operational finance executive with a record of performance serving as a chief financial officer or other senior financial executive. A history of driving outcomes including increasing revenues, profits, and productivity while decreasing costs and mitigating associated risks. Be able to develop a broad understanding of the company’s products and services offerings and supporting technologies.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong strategic acumen, especially in the areas of operations, investor relations, finance, treasury, and strategy. Professionally represent the company with investors, banks, customers, and employees. More specifically, have a history of accomplishing in the following:
- Driving business transformation by translating a vision into executable plans in order to increase revenue and improve EBITDA.
- Broad financial management including finance, financial systems, investor relations, tax, corporate accounting, internal audit and the control environment, treasury, and revenue recognition.
- Experience driving cost management and efficiencies.
- Cash management experience.
- Implementing effective financial systems and processes necessary to manage a large global organization, reinforcing accountability and transparency throughout the organization.
- Evaluation of add-on and transformational growth and investment opportunities.
- Experience working with private equity sponsors strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with NetSuite, Adaptive Insights, and Salesforce.com is a plus.
As a key member of the company’s executive management team, the CFO is expected to exemplify the highest standards of personal and professional integrity. A values-based leader who can build and maintain a high integrity culture exhibiting a collaborative, collegial management and interpersonal style with a demonstrated ability to build strong, authentic relationships with the CEO, member of the executive management team and stakeholders. More specifically:
- Strategically-minded, contributing to the development of a coherent overarching strategic vision for the company.
- Excellent in the area of interpersonal and people management skills with the ability to work with diverse groups of people including the executive team, managers, employees, shareholders, and customers.
- Able to interact and build effective relationships.
- Skilled at dealing with ambiguity and creating a culture that is responsive and adaptable to change.
- Able to create a culture of continuous process and performance improvement.
- Emotionally intelligent, making sound decisions and exercising appropriate judgment in dealing with the organization and stakeholders.
- Of the highest ethical standards, inspiring trust, pride, passion, workplace integrity, respect, and diversity.
- Well-organized, disciplined, persistent, and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize on key issues, delegate effectively, and ensure predictable implementation with timely and high-quality results.
- An excellent listener and sound decision maker, balancing self-confidence and decisiveness with the willingness to receive and incorporate input on a timely basis.
- Energetic and passionate about the business and achieving success, with a sense of urgency.
- An excellent communicator, both interpersonally and systemically.
- Continuous learner, striving to keep abreast of current developments in the industry, technology, and financial management practices, encouraging continuous learning organization-wide.
Core Competencies will include:
- Leadership: Candidate will have the skills and ability to quickly gain credibility and respect with both internal and external audiences. The successful candidate will lead by example, including the ability to delegate responsibility and motivate a team, while at the same time maintaining clear accountability for delivering upon commitments.
- Strategic Acumen: The successful candidate will have proven success in the integration of market dynamics, customer needs, competitive strengths and weaknesses, and internal capabilities into a sound strategic plan. Candidate will provide leadership in an increasingly complex global commercial, regulatory, and technical environment to ensure the attainment of both short-term and long-term revenue and profit goals.
- FP&A Experience, Intellect, and Business Judgment: A combination of functional financial experience including planning and analysis at a corporate level, as well as more traditional corporate finance including experience with financial systems and tools at an operating level is required. This individual will have financial modeling experience and demonstrate well- reasoned insights on complex finance and accounting issues; candidate will exhibit the intellectual horsepower, analytical skills, and sound business judgment to make decisions in the best interest of the business.
- Entrepreneurial Drive: Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and strong ownership mentality where candidate feels empowered to make decisions that have a meaningful impact on the future growth of the organization. Effectively deals with complex and uncertain situations where many alternatives are possible, and no single correct response exists.
- Detail Orientation: While it will be critical for the CFO to be a strategic thought partner to the CEO and other senior executives, it is also imperative that candidate be able to “roll up sleeves” when necessary and do a deep dive into accounting, reporting or other financial issues.
- Building and Managing Relationships: Candidates will have comfort and experience interacting with peers, subordinates, operational leadership, private equity investors, investment bankers, and commercial bankers.
- Communication: The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with good listening skills and ability to understand and distill complex financial matters; this executive should demonstrate the ability to communicate with passion, energy and excitement for the company and the growth ahead.
Please visit our website at www.BulkTV.com and click the “About Us” tab at the top of the page - Click “Jobs” and select “Chief Financial Officer”
Please submit resume to email@example.com - Please indicate “Chief Financial Officer” in the Subject line
No phone calls or walk-ins please