President/Chief Executive Officerbear river mental health services
President/Chief Executive Officer
Bear River Mental Health in Logan Utah.
1. Communicate the vision of the Corporation, as established by the Board of Directors, to the staff, partners, and community. Carry out Board policy decisions and direction. Consult with the Board on policy governance issues, assuring adequate information is available for effective decision making by the Board. Assist the Board in strategic planning, and implement resulting corporate goals.
2. Oversee the provision of mental health services throughout Cache, Rich, and Box Elder County, including overseeing clinical service programs and administrative support services. Directly supervise executive management staff and clinical supervisory staff. Assure ongoing quality improvement.
3. Assure proper management of financial operations, capital needs, and reserves. Negotiate and authorize contracts and approve disbursement of corporate funds on behalf of the Board of Directors.
4. Assure corporate compliance, including compliance with all contracts.
5. Assure maintenance of personnel, clinical, and administrative policies that meet current legal and ethical guidelines at the state and federal levels.
6. Maintain working relationships with county council and county commission.
Position Location: Logan, Utah
Position Salary: $112,000 - 126,000
Job Requirements: Master’s degree in a behavioral health or business field with 10 years of experience in a supervisory or administrative role within the mental health field.