Recruitment & Payroll SpecialistAllbridge
The Recruitment & Payroll Specialist position is responsible for interviewing, testing and referring applicants for clerical, technical, administrative and management positions throughout the company. This position must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the company, a basic understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
Position will also complete payroll processing duties on a regular basis to include gathering payroll data, reviewing data for accuracy, contacting Mangers regarding inconsistencies, and preparing and inputting data into payroll system to ensure accurate and timely payment of employees.
· Processes job requisitions
· Coordinates with hiring manager(s) to determine best recruiting process for position(s)
· Acts as liaison with area employment agencies and advertising agencies
· Screens and interviews applicants
· Coordinates appropriate employment testing
· Conducts employment verifications
· Extends verbal and written contingent job offers
· Coordinates background checks
· Maintains employee referral program
· Attend local and college Job Fairs
· Conducts orientation of new employees
· Follows up with the related clerical aspects of employment, such as completing of health, employment and insurance forms, notifying the department of employee's starting date and the requisition the employee is filling, etc.
· Completes weekly report on employment activity
· Conducts exit interviews with terminating employees
· Completes unemployment claims and provides company representation at unemployment hearings
· Gather, review, prepare, and process payroll data
· Ability to recruit for office locations is multiple states
· Critical Evaluation
· Relationship Management
· Attention to detail
· Excellent processing skills
· This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
· This job operates in a professional office environment.
· This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers/scanners.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
· This is a full-time position; days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
· Minimal travel is expected for this position
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelors Degree in related field
· Two years of relevant experience
Preferred Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
· Three years of relevant experience
· Strong familiarity/experience with ADP Workforce Now a plus
Please visit our website at www.BulkTV.com and click the “About Us” tab at the top of the page - Click “Jobs” and select “Recruitment & Payroll Specialist”
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - Please indicate “Recruitment & Payroll Specialist” in the Subject line
No phone calls or walk-ins please