Allbridge is looking for Project Managers to help us continue to lead and grow as a provider of Satellite TV/Voice/Internet in commercial and hospitality environments.
As an Allbridge Project Manager, you’ll be the single point of contact, working with third-party contractors, technical leaders, and customers to ensure the hotel or assisted living facility receives Satellite TV/Voice/Internet service within a specified time frame.
We’re not interested in Lean Six Sigma or CPMP or whatever certifications you may or may not have. We’re interested in people who get it done and who look for solutions rather than excuses.
What we need from you:
- A confident professional who’s comfortable speaking and emailing to hoteliers, third party contractors and other customers (our customers are very important to us and we expect you to think the same).
- Someone who thinks details are extremely important, ensuring TV/Voice/Internet installations are properly managed and adhere to deadlines.
- An individual who multi-tasks the multi-tasks since you’ll be managing multiple installs per month.
- Goal-focused and process oriented, who can find more efficient and cost-effective ways to get the job done.
- Comfortable with Salesforce and MS Office Suite. We’re not looking for experts. We’re looking for someone who can quickly become an expert.
- Team leading/building abilities that don’t have to rival George Washington’s, but are pretty darn close.
Here's what we can provide for you:
- Competitive pay
- Casual work environment
- Great medical and dental benefits
- Quarterly company parties
- Gym membership options
- Free lunch once a week (yes, there actually is such a thing as a free lunch)
- FunTastic Fridays. Which involves beer and snacks.
- Friendly and accepting co-workers
- An employment opportunity where you’re treated like a human being and a valuable part of our team, not a just cog in the machine
Please submit resume to email@example.com - Please indicate “Project Manager” in the Subject line
No phone calls or walk-ins please