Guest Support SupervisorAllbridge
Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Formerly Bulk TV & Internet, DCI Design Communications and EthoStream, Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Allbridge, formerly Bulk TV, DCI & EthoStream, a national Commercial Satellite and Internet company based in Raleigh, NC, is seeking a Guest Support Supervisor to fulfill managerial responsibilities for the Allbridge Support Team. The Guest Support Supervisor will also act as an escalation point for the support team and will be tasked with staffing and training of the support team members.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor call volume patterns and schedule team members accordingly to maximize service levels.
- Report upon team productivity and research and implement plans to enhance productivity.
- Manage case workflows, ensuring high priority items are properly escalated and addressed.
- Conduct root cause analyses when needed to identify areas of improvement or necessary process changes to enhance customer experience.
- Monitor and report upon dashboard metrics to compare against team and individual goals.
- Serve as an escalation point for the support team tiers.
- Identify staffing needs, hire, and train new team members.
- Some travel required.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school specializing in Computer Networking; or one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least one year of experience with Computer Networking, Customer Service, Phone Communication, and Technical Support
- General computer and networking knowledge is required
- Previous supervisory experience is a benefit but not required
- Show competence in both troubleshooting network equipment and end user connection settings
- Ability to multitask is important as is customer focus and attention to detail
- Written skills are necessary, as documenting customer issues and troubleshooting steps effectively and completely is vita to expedited issue resolution
- Must have a professional, outgoing, guest-service oriented manner
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
Please visit our website at www.allbridge.com and click the “About” tab at the top of the page - Click “Careers” and select “Guest Support Supervisor”
Please submit resume to email@example.com - Please indicate “Guest Support Supervisor” in Subject line
No phone calls or walk-ins please