Allbridge delivers one connected experience with all data, video and voice technologies for hospitality, healthcare and higher education organizations. Formerly Bulk TV & Internet, DCI Design Communications and EthoStream, Allbridge currently serves more than one million rooms nationally and positions properties for the future while strengthening the relationships they have with their customers.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Private Equity backed, rapidly growing company in Raleigh, NC is looking to add an experienced Financial Analyst with the ability and desire to deliver first-class analytics, complex financial models, accurate forecasts/financials, and insightful performance scorecards. This is an opportunity to engage with every facet of the company (sales, operations, support) and leverage strong communication (written and verbal) skills to demonstrate the power of analytical insight. There’s a strong “team first” culture at Allbridge that offers direct interaction with executive leadership. This is a chance to see effort immediately and significantly drive an impact into business results.
A successful candidate in this role has intellectual curiosity, a thirst for knowledge, and a willingness to challenge the status quo when it improves results. The right candidate has an insatiable desire to convert data into insight and a flair for visualization when presenting financial analysis or the resulting recommendations. This role is for an analyst who truly wants to go beyond the ‘typical’ or ‘normal’ into the realm of exceptional.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop financial models that guide the company’s strategic decision-making efforts
- Integrate data from various sources, convert that data into information, and provide fact-based insights and recommendations to the senior leadership team (CEO/CFO/COO)
- Design dashboards that leverage data visualization to deliver analysis of key business performance metrics
- Produce an accurate monthly financial/forecast package that conveys a thorough understanding of current variance drivers and their potential impact on the future business trajectory
- Communicate analytical findings to senior leadership in a crisp and concise manner
- Engage with business leadership to create the annual operating plan and long-range strategic plan
- Partner with sales, operations, and customer support to create monthly packages for reporting and analytics
- Analyze customer, product, and funnel data to proactively identify trends, highlight risks/opportunities, and develop a well-informed revenue and margin forecast
- Manage the creation of all PE weekly/monthly financial schedule and variance analysis
- Participate in financial assessments of new deals or business venture opportunities
- Perform other duties as requested or required by business conditions
- Opportunities for M&A, Due Diligence, Integration and post-mortem analysis
- Minimum 4-year college degree from an accredited university/college
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel modeling and data manipulation skills (V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, Sensitivity Analysis)
- Proficiency in other Microsoft tools – Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
- Working knowledge of Income Statement, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flow Statements
- Ability to work independently and deliver accurate results under tight timelines
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or Economics preferred
- An MBA or CPA is a plus, but it is not required
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate environment in an FP&A, Finance, or Accounting role
- Familiarity with NetSuite and Salesforce.com would be useful but not required
Please visit our website at www.allbridge.com and click the “About” tab at the top of the page - Click “Careers” and select “Financial Analyst”
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - Please indicate “Financial Analyst” in Subject line
No phone calls or walk-ins please